- BSc Hons Social Sciences
- Diploma in Registered Nursing
- Cruse Bereavement Counsellor
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling (adult)
Relevant previous experience
- Cruse Bereavement Counselling.
- Private Practice ( adults, young people and children)
- 15 years Counselling within a primary school, (children and adults).
- Currently part time in a secondary school.
- 20 years Nursing NHS and Private
Areas of Expertise.
- Attachment and Loss
- Relationship Difficulties
- Divorce and Separation
- Anger Management
- Self Esteem / Confidence issues
- Childhood Difficulties
- Parenthood concerns
- Family Difficulties
- Work related problems
- Health related Problems
- Chronic Illness and Disability
- Sexuality and Gender issues
- Cultural Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Personal Awareness and Development
(as well as some of the above)
- Family Breakdown
- Adoption and Fostering
- Attachment Difficulties
- ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Behavioural problems
- Gaming Addiction
- Social Media Concerns
- Anger Management
- Self Esteem
- School Difficulties
BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy)
I adhere to the BACP ethical framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am enhanced DBS checked and have full Professional Indemnity insurance.
I have regular supervision in accordance with BACP guidelines.
I maintain regular continual professional development keeping my knowledge and skills up to date.
I adhere to data protection guidelines.
I practise in Crowborough, East Sussex. Please contact me for further details.
Sessions are 50 minutes long for adults and young people. If desired, shorter sessions for children are available.
I cover Tunbridge Wells, Crowborough, Uckfield and the surrounding area.
Fees : £50 to£60 per session.
Assessment session may be longer according to need.